This policy statement is applicable to Massey's Agency (UK) Ltd [trading as Massey's Agency, Chauffeur Recruitment and London Housekeepers] and its websites - www.MasseysAgency.co.uk, www.ChauffeurRecruitment.co.uk and www.LondonHousekeepers.co.uk.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this statement.
If we change this policy, we will do so by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 7 July 2012.What We Collect
- Sufficient personal details to enable us to provide the service you have requested;
- Information about how you use our websites. This is collected anonymously.
- We use it for internal record keeping purposes;
- We use it to provide the service you have requested;
- We use it to improve our websites;
- We use it to advise you, from time to time, of our services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting. You will be given the opportunity to remove your name from such mailings.
Apart from when we may be required to do so by law, none of this information is disclosed to third parties without your prior consent.Security
The only cookies on our websites are _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz, _utmv and _utmx and these enable the function of Google Analytics. These cookies are used to collect information, anonymously, about how you use our websites. This information includes how many people visit, where they have come from and the pages they use. A cookie does not give us access to your computer/device or any personal information about you.
By using and browsing our websites, you consent to the aforementioned cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you must disable cookies or refrain from using the site. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. You can find out how to opt out of these cookies by referring to your browser's Help section or clicking here.Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.Controlling your personal information
We require some personal information [name, address, telephone number, e-mail address etc.] in order to provide the service you have requested. This information is not sold, distributed or used by any third parties unless we are required by law to divulge it.
You may choose to:
- opt out of any e-mail marketing messages by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link;
- change your mind about us holding your personal information by writing to the address below or emailing us at mail@MasseysAgency.co.uk.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee of £10, to cover administration expenses, will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please e-mail Massey's Agency at mail@MasseysAgency.co.uk.
©Massey's Agency (UK) Ltd 2014